For 24-hour customer support or emergency, please call:
For Billing or Service Inquiries:
Larkspur Meadows District
To contact a Customer Service Representative,
Larkspur Meadows District customers please dial 530-717-2522
Larkspur Meadows District serves the Larkspur Meadows Subdivision and vicinity, located approximately one mile south of the City of Red Bluff, in Tehama County, California.
The complete list of restrictions can also be found in Rule 14.1. Alternate watering days and water prohibitions are in effect for ALL Districts.
The Service Charge is a Flat Rate Charge which is applicable to all residential water service.
|New Service Advance Deposit||$ 209.16|
|Flat Rate||Monthly Charge|
|Each single-family residential unit||$ 69.72|
|Additional connection||$ 69.72|
|For monthly bills not paid by the due date||$ 5.00|
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Reimbursement Surcharge
A 1.44% surcharge is required to be added to all customers' bills, which is calculated on all amounts due and is forwarded to the Commission throughout the year.
Other Services and Fees
Please see the back of your bill for additional information about other services and fees.
Special Conditions - Larkspur Meadows Annual General FLAT Service
- The above flat rates apply to a service connection not larger than 1-inch in diameter.
- All bills are subject to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Reimbursement Fee set forth in Schedule No. UF.
- A late charge will be imposed per Schedule No. LC.
- In accordance with Section 2714 of the Public Utilities Code, if a tenant in a rental unit leaves owing the company, service to subsequent tenants in that unit will, at the company's option, be furnished on the account of the landlord or property owner.
- The annual service charge applies to service during the 12 month period commencing January 1 and is due in advance. If a permanent resident of the area has been a customer of the utility for at least 12 months, the resident may elect, at the beginning of the calendar year, to pay prorated service charges in advance at intervals of less than one year in accordance with the utility's established billing periods.
- The established billing cycle for water used is monthly.
- The opening bill for meter service, except upon conversion from flat rate service, shall be established after the first day of any year, the portion of such annual charge applicable to the current year shall be determined by multiplying the annual charge by one three-hundred-sixty-fifth (1/365) of the number of days remaining in the calendar year. The balance of the payment of the initial annual charge shall be credited against the charges for the succeeding annual period. If service is not continued for at least one year after the date of initial service, no refund of the initial annual charges shall be due the customers.